THINGS I LOVE TO DO... Handmade Gifts & Cards
This is so pretty! Love your flower and your colors are so soft! Thanks for playing this week!
Very elegant! Love the little tag on your ribbon - and the bow! So professional!
Wonderful mix of color and texture. I love the big heart border and your mom tag.. Beautiful job Frenchie!
I love the beautiful flower on your card. It is wonderful.
This is gorgeous!!! I love that flower. So soft and pretty!
This is SO beautiful!! I love the dotted texture with the dotted paper, and that border is so pretty too. Great job!
This is beautiful and a perfect Mothers Day card!! Great job! Thanks for playing along!!
This is gorgeous! Love the flower. Thanks for playing along with the sketch this week!
This is so pretty! Love your flower and your colors are so soft! Thanks for playing this week!
ReplyDeleteVery elegant! Love the little tag on your ribbon - and the bow! So professional!
ReplyDeleteWonderful mix of color and texture. I love the big heart border and your mom tag.. Beautiful job Frenchie!
ReplyDeleteI love the beautiful flower on your card. It is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous!!! I love that flower. So soft and pretty!
ReplyDeleteThis is SO beautiful!! I love the dotted texture with the dotted paper, and that border is so pretty too. Great job!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful and a perfect Mothers Day card!! Great job! Thanks for playing along!!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! Love the flower. Thanks for playing along with the sketch this week!
ReplyDelete