Search This Blog

SSC-147

11 comments:

  1. Hi Frenchie,
    Nice to see you back again. What an adorable little family you've made. Too cute. Thanks for always sharing your talents with us here at Stamping 411

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. The littel family is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card!! What a perfect Mother's Day card this is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is adorable! Great Job with the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!! I love how the dad is holding the heart!!! So true since he's the one who gets into the most trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so stinkin' cute!! Love the little family and what a great idea for a Mother's Day!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Stamping 411!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, cute, cute! Love the little family! Thanks for playing along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this.... I will case this for Father days in different color
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Frenchie...I have this stamp set on my "wish/dream" list....

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute idea. I have never used that set. I will have to try this. TFS:)

    ReplyDelete