THINGS I LOVE TO DO... Handmade Gifts & Cards
Oh so pretty! Glad you joined us at PPA!
I love this, Frenchie! Out of all of the cards you have made, I think that this one is my favorite! I love the texture and the color!
I love this card. Love the soft yellows and the daisy is beautiful. TFS
Your color combos are just the best--always! Thank you for the inspiration, Florida Girl!!
love this card....Ijust got that dotted embossing folder and love it too...this is just such a happy card..
Oh so pretty! Glad you joined us at PPA!
ReplyDeleteI love this, Frenchie! Out of all of the cards you have made, I think that this one is my favorite! I love the texture and the color!
ReplyDeleteI love this card. Love the soft yellows and the daisy is beautiful. TFS
ReplyDeleteYour color combos are just the best--always! Thank you for the inspiration, Florida Girl!!
ReplyDeletelove this card....Ijust got that dotted embossing folder and love it too...this is just such a happy card..
ReplyDelete