THINGS I LOVE TO DO... Handmade Gifts & Cards
Very pretty! I love this layout and how you used the colors! The flowers and bow are the perfect touch!
Oooh, Frenchie, your card is soooo pretty! Love all the different ribbons you used and the flowers. My favorite part--the bow!
Very pretty - like the fat bow!
This is so pretty, Frenchie! I love the flowers! Love the wide ribbon for the bow, too! Great job with the challenge!
Very pretty! I love this layout and how you used the colors! The flowers and bow are the perfect touch!
ReplyDeleteOooh, Frenchie, your card is soooo pretty! Love all the different ribbons you used and the flowers. My favorite part--the bow!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty - like the fat bow!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty, Frenchie! I love the flowers! Love the wide ribbon for the bow, too! Great job with the challenge!
ReplyDelete