THINGS I LOVE TO DO... Handmade Gifts & Cards
What wonderful Card Frenchie!!! I love it!!!Thanks for playing along.
Great idea to put the Santa in the circle - your card is very cute! Thanks for playing along on the 411 this week!
Great card, love the Santa.
Fantastic card. I love the snowflakes and the santa!
This is just adorable FranceGreat work with the snow flake and the snowman is well coloured!Thank you for sharing
Cute!!! That Santa looks like he is saying "gimme a hug". LOL!!!
Frances -- very cute card -- and I love your smile on your photo! Great job with this week's Sketch challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators! Keep up the good work! Blessings, Gretchen
what a cute fun card!! I love this santa stamp!! thanks for playing along this week with us over at stamping 411!!
What wonderful Card Frenchie!!! I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along.
Great idea to put the Santa in the circle - your card is very cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along on the 411 this week!
Great card, love the Santa.
ReplyDeleteFantastic card. I love the snowflakes and the santa!
ReplyDeleteThis is just adorable France
ReplyDeleteGreat work with the snow flake and the snowman is well coloured!
Thank you for sharing
Cute!!! That Santa looks like he is saying "gimme a hug". LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteFrances -- very cute card -- and I love your smile on your photo! Great job with this week's Sketch challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators! Keep up the good work! Blessings, Gretchen
ReplyDeletewhat a cute fun card!! I love this santa stamp!! thanks for playing along this week with us over at stamping 411!!
ReplyDelete