THINGS I LOVE TO DO... Handmade Gifts & Cards
How pretty is the navy and white?? I love it. That little snowman is so-o-o cute. Thanks for playing.
Such a great color combo and I love that ribbon choice! Thanks for playing along with us this week!
Very pretty! I love the colors and the layout!
Love all that texture! Beautiful Job Frenchie! Thanks so much for playing along.
great card, i love how you did the embossing
Pretty card. Great image and I love the embossed snowflake background. that ribbon is extra cute too. Love what you did with that sketch!
Hi Frenchiee -- what a great card! I love the color combination that you used. I'm so glad you discovered Stamping 411 and hope you play along with our challenges again soon! Blessings, Gretchen
Love the colors you went with!! And the texture on the background looks awesome!! Thanks for playing along this week!
Very cute! Thanks for playing this week!
How pretty is the navy and white?? I love it. That little snowman is so-o-o cute. Thanks for playing.
ReplyDeleteSuch a great color combo and I love that ribbon choice!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us this week!
Very pretty! I love the colors and the layout!
ReplyDeleteLove all that texture! Beautiful Job Frenchie! Thanks so much for playing along.
ReplyDeletegreat card, i love how you did the embossing
ReplyDeletePretty card. Great image and I love the embossed snowflake background. that ribbon is extra cute too. Love what you did with that sketch!
ReplyDeleteHi Frenchiee -- what a great card! I love the color combination that you used. I'm so glad you discovered Stamping 411 and hope you play along with our challenges again soon! Blessings, Gretchen
ReplyDeleteLove the colors you went with!! And the texture on the background looks awesome!! Thanks for playing along this week!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Thanks for playing this week!
ReplyDelete