THINGS I LOVE TO DO... Handmade Gifts & Cards
Lovin' your little lady in black against that wonderful background! Cute Halloween card!
Very cool Halloween card; that ribbon looks perfect with the designer paper! I had to chuckle a bit at the sentiment. :) Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.
This is so cute! Love the use of polka dots.Hugs, M
I've always loved that little lady! She looks terrific with the big polka dots! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Really cute! Spooky and fun! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Adorable, Frenchie! You picked the perfect paper to go with this sweet little witch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Fabulous ... love that stamped image and oh so perfect sentiment!Thank you for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!
love your card! that's a hard paper to use. Love the ribbon you put with it. Miss you!
Lovin' your little lady in black against that wonderful background! Cute Halloween card!
ReplyDeleteVery cool Halloween card; that ribbon looks perfect with the designer paper! I had to chuckle a bit at the sentiment. :) Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! Love the use of polka dots.
ReplyDeleteHugs, M
I've always loved that little lady! She looks terrific with the big polka dots! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
ReplyDeleteReally cute! Spooky and fun! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteAdorable, Frenchie! You picked the perfect paper to go with this sweet little witch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteFabulous ... love that stamped image and oh so perfect sentiment!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!
love your card! that's a hard paper to use. Love the ribbon you put with it. Miss you!
ReplyDelete