Frances: I am blow away by your blog and your creations are amazing. I am so glad you came over to the SU family and what a great choice for an upline in Mary. I am so happy to say I had you in a few of my classes and I knew you were very talented. Tell John I said Hello and I hope all is well.
Oh these are gorgeous lady!!! I love the colors of each one and the details too. I truly love your style. Hugs,
ReplyDeleteFrances:
ReplyDeleteI am blow away by your blog and your creations are amazing. I am so glad you came over to the SU family and what a great choice for an upline in Mary. I am so happy to say I had you in a few of my classes and I knew you were very talented. Tell John I said Hello and I hope all is well.
www.whitney69.blogspot.com
Love it! How did you do the frosting?
ReplyDelete