Search This Blog

PPA-76

9 comments:

  1. Simply stunning, Frenchie!!! I love all your details and the richness of your card. Beautiful! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant. You're sure doing a great job with that embossed frame. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the details you added to this beauty! Exquisite card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Frenchiee! I love that the silver/gray is the dominant color! Perfect take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frenchie your card is simply amazing! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Frenchie!! How pretty is this??!! I always love your creative details! Hugs, Ree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being a Pals Artist Pick! Your card was absolutely stunning, Frenchiee! The bow is gorgeous, while the tags and glimmer brads were the perfect touches! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Frenchie . . . this is extraordinary. Love the mix of textures. No wonder you were one of the PPA Picks this week! Congrats. Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job Frenchie! Love the texture, the bow and tag- all of it! Congrats on being one of the PPA Picks this week!

    ReplyDelete