THINGS I LOVE TO DO... Handmade Gifts & Cards
Very pretty Frenchie - I like the patterned paper with your ribbon! Thanks for playing along this week!
Gorgeous background. Is that patterned paper or some fun technique? I just love it!
Ooh I love this, especially if you made that beautifully patterned paper yourself!! Beautiful!
very pretty...did you make that background yourself! Striking! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 sketch this week.
NO I'M SORRY I BOUGHT THIS AT MICHEALS 4/1.00 NOT BAD HA?. NOT QUITE THAT GOOD YET !!!!BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMMETS.HUG'S FRENCHIE....
Very pretty Frenchie!!! Thanks for playing along this week over at Stamping 411!!
Very pretty Frenchie - I like the patterned paper with your ribbon! Thanks for playing along this week!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous background. Is that patterned paper or some fun technique? I just love it!
ReplyDeleteOoh I love this, especially if you made that beautifully patterned paper yourself!! Beautiful!
ReplyDeletevery pretty...did you make that background yourself! Striking! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 sketch this week.
ReplyDeleteNO I'M SORRY I BOUGHT THIS AT MICHEALS 4/1.00 NOT BAD HA?. NOT QUITE THAT GOOD YET !!!!
ReplyDeleteBUT THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMMETS.
HUG'S FRENCHIE....
Very pretty Frenchie!!! Thanks for playing along this week over at Stamping 411!!
ReplyDelete