THINGS I LOVE TO DO... Handmade Gifts & Cards
Love it!!!! I love the image but that background is fabulous!!! Did you do it yourself? I'm so glad you shared it with all of us at Stamping 411
Your card is so adorable! Love that background.
Oh how cute is this little guy! Excellent background for an Easter card too! Excellent job Frenchie!
so sweet:)))
So cute!!! Love that background paper you've chosen!!!
Too cute...love that image. Thanks for playing along this week!
So stinkin' cute! Love that little bunny and your glittery background is great! Thanks for playing with the 411 this week!
That little bunny is too darn cute and so is your card!! Thanks for taking the time this week to play along with us over at Stamping 411!!
This card is so cute! I love the glittery background :)
Cute, cute card!
Love it!!!! I love the image but that background is fabulous!!! Did you do it yourself? I'm so glad you shared it with all of us at Stamping 411
ReplyDeleteYour card is so adorable! Love that background.
ReplyDeleteOh how cute is this little guy! Excellent background for an Easter card too! Excellent job Frenchie!
ReplyDeleteso sweet:)))
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! Love that background paper you've chosen!!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute...love that image. Thanks for playing along this week!
ReplyDeleteSo stinkin' cute! Love that little bunny and your glittery background is great!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with the 411 this week!
That little bunny is too darn cute and so is your card!! Thanks for taking the time this week to play along with us over at Stamping 411!!
ReplyDeleteThis card is so cute! I love the glittery background :)
ReplyDeleteCute, cute card!
ReplyDelete