THINGS I LOVE TO DO... Handmade Gifts & Cards
What a neat idea, Frenchie! As a science teacher I appreciate "going green". I love the paper that you selected!
Love the recycling idea! Very cute!
Frances, this is gorgeous! I love that you recycled, too!
way to take "going green" to a whole new level! I love it!
Your recycled containers look great! Thanks for playing @PPA!
Anything recycled is a great idea! LOVE this project!
What a great idea, Frenchie! You are so smart to recycle these great containers in such a creative way! Love your cards, too! Great job with the challenge!
i love to recycle !good idea! love, your grandauther autumn
What a neat idea, Frenchie! As a science teacher I appreciate "going green". I love the paper that you selected!
ReplyDeleteLove the recycling idea! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteFrances, this is gorgeous! I love that you recycled, too!
ReplyDeleteway to take "going green" to a whole new level! I love it!
ReplyDeleteYour recycled containers look great! Thanks for playing @PPA!
ReplyDeleteAnything recycled is a great idea! LOVE this project!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea, Frenchie! You are so smart to recycle these great containers in such a creative way! Love your cards, too! Great job with the challenge!
ReplyDeletei love to recycle !good idea!
ReplyDeletelove,
your grandauther
autumn