THINGS I LOVE TO DO... Handmade Gifts & Cards
This is SO cute!!!!
Oh look at this little guy! He's so adorable! The embossed layer pops right off the card. Beautiful work Frenchie!
Adorable as always! I'm enjoying playing with red, black and white too!! Ree
I'm NUTS about this card! Nice work, Mom.
So cute!! I love how he shadows the wording. Very nice!!
Your cards are beautiful!
This is just too sweet. I love squirrel's and he is so cute with his littl acorn. Love it.
too cute!! thanks for playing along with us over at stamping 411!!
very cute and I love the colors you choose! You did a great job with our sketch challenge this week. Thank you for playing along and we hope you'll join the Stamping 411 Operators for another challenge soon! Blessings, Gretchen
This is SO cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh look at this little guy! He's so adorable! The embossed layer pops right off the card. Beautiful work Frenchie!
ReplyDeleteAdorable as always! I'm enjoying playing with red, black and white too!! Ree
ReplyDeleteI'm NUTS about this card! Nice work, Mom.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! I love how he shadows the wording. Very nice!!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis is just too sweet. I love squirrel's and he is so cute with his littl acorn. Love it.
ReplyDeletetoo cute!! thanks for playing along with us over at stamping 411!!
ReplyDeletevery cute and I love the colors you choose! You did a great job with our sketch challenge this week. Thank you for playing along and we hope you'll join the Stamping 411 Operators for another challenge soon! Blessings, Gretchen
ReplyDelete